[hsa] Re: Resending this one - .410s at HSA?

  • From: Rob Boudrie <rob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 18:59:50 -0400

You sent from an address not subscribed to this list, so it was auto blocked.

On 7/4/2017 3:34 PM, Erich Thalheimer wrote:

Hi All,

I tried sending this question out a few days ago but I don’t think it went. Trying again…….

I brought my family to the shotgun fields Sunday morning to try real skeet and trap. They loved it, but my shotguns were all too heavy for my wife to shoulder well. We started talking about a 20 ga or even a .410 for her. That got me thinking – Is there any rule at HSA that would prohibit shooting a .410 handgun, like a Taurus Judge, at flying clays on the shotgun fields?

**

*Erich Thalheimer***

/INCE Board Certified Acoustical Engineer/

27 Peterson Road, Natick, MA 01760

H: (508) 651-9772

C: (617) 785-8249

Thalheimer@xxxxxxx <mailto:Thalheimer@xxxxxxx>