***New HotPennyStocks Profile---GLEE***

  • To: hotpennystocks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 20:28:54 -0400

Dear Members,

It is not often that we recommend a stock that has already gone from .05 to up
over a dollar. However, when something this exciting comes along, we need to
get the word out. TUNGSTEN. Remember that word! The stock? GLEE. Remember that
stock! GLEE is the symbol for GL Energy and Exploration which trades on the
OTCBB. The company is engaged in the fields of mineral exploration, energy, and
property development within North America. GLEE, through its subsidiary, GL
Tungsten, is currently working on developing an advanced tungsten project known
as Pilot Mountain located in Mineral County, Nevada. TUNGSTEN is red-hot and
now under heavy demand from the United States Army.

This newsletter is just the first of a huge and sustained PR campaign to get
the word out about GLEE. We anticipate that many other well-known newsletters
will also be profiling GLEE to their subscribers over the next several days and
even the next few months. This is a very long public-awareness campaign. As
more and more investors are alerted to the huge potential that today's profiled
company possesses, we anticipate the demand for this company's stock to SKY
ROCKET!! We anticipate HUGE VOLUME on GLEE today and for many days/weeks to
come. GLEE has the potential to more than TRIPLE in value in the near term! The
time to give serious consideration to investing in GLEE is now, before the
masses do. Good luck and remember to invest with cents!

-HotPennyStocks.com Staff

Company: GL Energy and Exploration
Symbol: GLEE
Price (8/7/02): $1.22
Yesterday's Volume (8/7/02): 27,600
Float: 22,670,000
Market Cap: 30,600,000
52 Week Range: $0.05-$1.75
Company Website: http://www.glenergyandexploration.com

The word tungsten means "heavy stone" in Swedish. Why should we be so excited
about a metal known as "heavy stone" and how does this relate to making money
in the stock market? Well, The Lone Ranger may have used silver bullets, but
the US Army plans to go green...(as in Tungsten).

Before detailing more about GLEE as a company, you must first realize why
Tungsten is such a HOT and growing commodity to understand why we believe GLEE
will become a very HOT and growing commodity with investors. As you will read
in a reprint of an article below, it is estimated that "Next year, the Army
will produce 5 million to 10 million green bullets (made of Tungsten) and after
that up to 200 million each year", stated Wade Bunting, project manager for
environmental armament technologies at the Picatinny Arsenal in New Jersey. If
one does some calculations, 200 million tungsten bullets a year, using an ounce
of tungsten each... that makes more than 5,500 tons, or one eighth of existing
annual tungsten consumption in the world!!

Click on any of the links below to read a number of recent news articles
detailing the US Army switching to Tungsten ammunition and you will understand
GL Energy's (OTC BB: GLEE) HUGE UPSIDE POTENTIAL!!

Army Magazine Article -
http://www.ausa.org/www/armymag.nsf/(all)/C29B7A7BA265E77385256B9E00717219?OpenDocument

US Army Environmental Center Article -
http://aec.army.mil/usaec/publicaffairs/update/fall99/fall9901.htm

Military.com Article -
http://www.military.com/Content/MoreContent/1,12044,FL_greenammo_swarner,00.html

ABCNews.com Article -
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/scitech/DailyNews/greenbullets010503.html

Parade Magazine Article - http://tungsten.jiffyseek.com/parade.html

**Tungsten has low toxicity and data indicates that it is environmentally
benign. Suitable for combat, tungsten composite bullets pose no risk of lead
contamination and will reduce environmental compliance burdens on many small
arms ranges. The tungsten composite bullets match or exceed performance
requirements for function, accuracy, lethality and penetration.**

POTENTIAL TUNGSTEN SHORT SUPPLY SQUEEZE - Read Why -According to the president
of North American Tungsten Corporation of Vancouver, British Columbia, Udo E.
Von Doehren, "For at least the last decade, the balance between supply and
demand has been maintained by supplying tungsten from strategic Russian and
Chinese stockpiles to meet production shortfalls. In an attempt to control
tungsten exports, the Chinese government stopped issuing new permits for
tungsten mines, curbed the export of concentrates and announced other measures
to rationalize its production amidst ore depletion warnings. China supplies
approximately 85 percent of the world's consumption. And, "The worldwide supply
of tungsten raw materials is dominated by the Chinese, who own approximately 70
percent of the world's tungsten ore reserves. Chinese export quotas and
restrictions on tungsten raw materials made it difficult to secure a reliable
tungsten supply source," says Robert Fillnow, vice president and general
manager of Chemical & Metallurgical Products of OSRAM SYLVANIA
(http://www.sylvania.com).

The Company's current project, known as Pilot Mountain, is an advanced tungsten
project located in Mineral County, (west-central) Nevada, USA. Elevated
tungsten values occur throughout this area, and there are four known mineral
resources within the claim area: Desert Scheelite, Gunmetal, Garnet, and Rose
tungsten deposits. The property lies approximately 21 miles east of the town of
Mina on an all-weather, county maintained gravel road. Mina is 168 miles
southeast of Reno on U.S. Highway 95.

In 1999, GLEE negotiated an agreement with Platoro West Incorporated to acquire
30 claims located in Mineral County. Pursuant to the acquisition agreement
between GL Energy and Exploration and Plato West Incorporated, Platoro is
holding the claims in trust, on behalf of the Company.

There are four know mineral resources within the claim area. These include the
Gunmetal, Desert Scheelite, Garnet and Rose tungsten deposits. Initial
resources were identified by the Duval Corporation in the mid 1970's. Union
Carbide purchased the project from Duval in 1978 and continued to mark out
additional resources. The project was the subject of a feasibility study done
by Kaiser Engineering in 1981. Although the study concluded that a combination
of open-pit and underground mining would return an acceptable profit, the
tungsten market collapsed shortly thereafter and the property remained idle
until the demise of the Metals and Mining Division of Union Carbide during the
late 1980's. Platoro West Incorporated acquired the data files from Union
Carbide and subsequently located the current mining claims in 1999.

The general geology of Mineral County is characterized by structurally complex
calcareous, clastic, and volcanic rocks of Paleozoic and Mesozoic age intruded
by monzonitic to granitic rocks. Cenozoic bi-modal volcanics cover much of this
terrain. There have been several periods of folding and faulting. The Pilot
Mountain project area consists largely of the Luning formation which is a
limestone to dolomite with lesser amounts of shale, argillite and conglomerate
with granitic intrusions.

The ore deposits of each of the four known resources consist of contact
metamorphic deposits with tungsten occurring as scheelite and powellite within
the tactite zone formed by metamorphism and metasomatism of the limestone where
in intimate contact with the intrusives. Other important metals occur within
some of the resources and are of economic interest including silver and zinc.
Lesser amounts of copper and molybdenum have also been encountered.

Union Carbide Corporation indicated a current resource calculation for the
Desert Scheelite, Gunmetal, and Garnet zones of over 10,000,000 tons with a
grade in excess of 0.40% WO3. The Garnet and Rose zones are only partially
delineated and further exploration is expected to greatly increase these
resource figures. Within this resource, the Kaiser Engineering report indicated
proven reserves of 5,091,900 tons at a grade of 0.36% WO3. This proven reserve
did not take into consideration the value of the other metals.

The following article is sourced from "The Water Environment & Technical
Magazine", published by The Water Environment Federation.

This spring, the US Army planned to begin manufacturing "green" bullets. The
bullets - which are used primarily for shooting practice during peace time -
are as deadly to humans as their predecessors but less deadly to the Earth.

Lead bullets, which the Army currently uses, tend to bioaccumulate in the
environment, often ending up in sediments, surface water, and groundwater,
according to A Multimedia Strategy for the Management and Reduction of Lead
Hazards released by the US Environmental Protection Agency Region 5.
Accumulated lead can adversely affect wildlife and people who get their
drinking water from a contaminated source, according to the report. Lead slugs
are such a water quality hazard that the federal district court in New York
ruled that spent lead shot is a "pollutant" as defined by the Clean Water Act.

The lead slugs the Army uses in traditional 5.56 mm bullets have been
bioaccumulating at shooting ranges, forcing several to close. These slugs will
be replaced with environmentally friendly tungsten-based slugs, according to
Wade Bunting, project manager for environmental armament technologies at the
Picatinny Arsenal in New Jersey. Not only is tungsten more environmentally
"benign" than lead, but ozone depleting chemicals and volatile organic
compounds have been eliminated from the bullet manufacturing process -
resulting in pollution prevention and money savings, he says. Although tungsten
is more expensive than lead, the cleanup of the manufacturing process actually
will result in savings of $0.01 to $0.05 per round, or $5 million to $20
million per year, he explains.

The bullets also will allow several indoor and outdoor shooting ranges that
closed because lead concentrations became a human health or environmental
hazard to reopen, cutting down the costs of transporting troops to far away,
still-operational shooting ranges and eliminating associated pollution he adds.

This year about 1 million green bullets will be produced, Bunting says.
Priority distribution of the bullets will be given to closed shooting ranges
and to a new National Guard shooting range near Gnome, Alaska, that has not
been contaminated by lead bullets, he continues. Next year, the Army will
produce 5 million to 10 million green bullets and after that up to 200 million
each year, he adds. (end of article)

Tungsten is an increasingly vital and environmentally safe metal, replacing
hazardous lead in many products, including automobiles and now even bullets for
the US Army. Tungsten ore is a critical raw material component used to make
filaments for a variety of lighting products. Tungsten metal has an extremely
high melting point and is amazingly dense. A baseball made of tungsten would
weigh over 13 pounds. Tungsten products also are used in heavy engineering
industries to bore automotive engine blocks, drill for oil, mine coal and in
computers, to draw heat away from microchips. Even golf clubs use tungsten for
added density. It is obvious that tungsten is the metal of the future and as an
industry leader, GLEE will be reaping the profits for years to come.

DISCLAIMER PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

1. We are not brokers, investment advisors, or securities dealers. Our picks
are provided as our personal opinions and are for informational purposes only.

2. Information on our website may contain "forward looking statements" as
defined under Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the
Securities Exchange Act of 1934.

3. Always research your own investments, and consult your investment advisor
before investing.

4. Visit the Securities Exchanges Commission website and read about How to
avoid Internet Investing Scams.

5. Small-cap companies, micro-cap companies, penny stocks and/or thinly traded
shares are highly risky and volatile investments. You risk losing some or all
of the money you invest.

6. We disclose any and all compensations received from companies picked or
mentioned on the site in accordance with The 1933 Securities Act Section17 (b).

Our Picks:
The stocks picked on HotPennyStocks.com are only the opinions of
HotPennyStocks.com and its representatives. These opinions are based on our
research, which may be extensive or limited, done on each individual stock. Our
sources include, but are not limited to, online research, company profiles,
member suggestions, past performance, magazines, newspapers, analyst
suggestions, broker recommendations, contact with the company, company rumors,
and other similar information sources. All opinions are based on information
that is accessible by the public.

Risks Involved:
Investing in stocks involves risk. You should consult a qualified financial
advisor or stock broker before making any decisions to invest. Stocks picked on
this website or through email are for informational purposes only. The purpose
of these picks are to make investors aware of these companies and should not in
any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these companies. You
should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions.

Accuracy of Information is not Guaranteed:
HotPennyStocks.com works to verify the accuracy of all information contained on
its website but does not in any way guarantee that this information is free
from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee
that this information is of a timely nature. HotPennyStocks.com does not
represent itself to be, nor is it a registered investment advisor or stock
broker. As advised before, you should do your own research before making any
investment decisions. Past performance of stocks picked on this website is not
a guarantee as to future performance. The performance of other members choosing
to invest in any stocks profiled on this site may or may not be an indication
as to your performance.

Our Positions in the Stocks Profiled:
HotPennyStocks.com and its representatives will never buy any stock picked on
this web site before the stock has been released to our members.  If we receive
compensation for a company profiling, we will not sell our shares until at
least 48 hours after we have released our profile.  All company profiles will
include a separate disclaimer at the bottom of the report.  HotPennyStocks.com
is not responsible for any gains or losses incurred due to investing in these
opinions.

Our Relationship to You as a Subscriber:
Obtaining a subscription to the emailed newsletter does not in any way create
any principle-agent relationship between HotPennyStocks.com and the recipient.
Receipt of the profiled stocks, either via email, or directly from our website,
is not in any way a recommendation to buy or sell but is just the opinion of
HotPennyStocks.com and its representatives and should be used for informational
purposes only.

Compensation Received:
As in compliance with the 1933 Securities Act Sect. 17 (b) any and all
compensation received from a company is publicly stated in our profile's
disclaimer.

Forward Looking Statements:
Information presented on the HotPennyStocks.com web site and supplied through
the newsletter contain "forward looking statements" within the meaning of
Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities
Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve discussions with
respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives,
goals, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of
historical fact and may be "forward looking statements." Forward looking
statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the time the
statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which
could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently
anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action may be identified
through the use of words such as "projects", "foresee", "expects'", "will,"
"anticipates," "estimates," "believes," "understands" or that by statements
indicating certain actions "may," "could," or "might" occur.

General Risks, Research and Types of Orders:
Short-term trading can be extremely risky. It is highly recommended that when
ever making a decision to buy or sell you use limit orders. As with any
investment decision, careful research should be done before making any decision
to invest. You should also read each individual disclaimer attached to each
company profile. As with any decision to invest it is usually recommended that
you use limit orders, especially in fast moving, volatile stocks. You should
only invest money that you are willing to lose. We also encourage you to read
up on the SEC Policies regarding online newsletters. Also before investing
online please visit the Securities Exchanges Commission website and read about
How to Avoid Internet Investing Scams.

Education:
We encourage our readers to use caution when investing and educate themselves
at the web sites of the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") at
http://www.sec.gov and/or the National Association of Securities Dealers
("NASD") at http://www.nasd.com. We also strongly recommend that you read the
SEC advisory to investors concerning Internet Stock Fraud, which can be found
at http://www.sec.gov/consumer/cyberfr.htm. Readers can review all public
filings by companies at the SEC's EDGAR page. The NASD has published
information on how to invest carefully at its web site.

If you would like to contact us about the services we offer at
HotPennyStocks.com, please email us at Services@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you would like to Unsubscribe from our Mailing List, please send an email to
Unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Thank you.