[horn-math286]

  • From: "Bush" <twkikozknu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhsc1-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, horn-math286@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, e-pylh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, dumbo-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, jsfg_cinti-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, freeware16-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, epsinux-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, joho-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, jsfg_cinti-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, fruityloops-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, furum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, mssms-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, freeware16@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, glowcode-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, misterlister-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gnosis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 11:27:09 +0500

A very close friend of mine came across your website and recommended Nitro Herbal2 for my husband. We�ve been married for 11 years and we had problems in the bedroom since day one. I love him to death but our sex life sucked. His penis wasn�t big enough to reach the most sensitive parts of my vagina and he just didn�t last very long. Well after he started taking Nitro Herbal2, I could feel the difference. He gave me my first orgasm in 11 years and we�re both so happy with his bigger penis.

P. Werner , France

If you want to be as satisfied as me, check out this website, they can help you out
http://dvcstuffs.com/index.html?tkinbk