[horn-math286] Windows XP Professional will be only $50 ! buttonweed

  • From: Jocelyn Mcqueen <Riley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Hoosierfusion-bounce <hoosierfusion-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 10:35:25 -0500

>When gaulding see fish he forget seh gun deh.
>Always the bridesmaid,never the bride

Hi boy's,
WHY we are giving away Top Quality Software at ROCK BOTTOM Prices�
Get your hands on the leading software products at only a fraction of
the costs! You don�t have to spend hundreds, or even thousands of dollars
on the top software brands out there.

Now offering the original software at only a fraction of the cost.
Why? Because we only sell the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
Editions � No thick manuals, no large boxes, just the discs with the
software of your choice!
http://constitute.getyoursoftnow.info
Dare to compare our prices with others and you'll be amazed!