[homeserver] Windows Home Server documents or eBooks

  • From: "Otis D Blue" <otis.blue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <homeserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 04:41:44 -0500

Hi,

Do anyone know where I can find a book that's been scanned into a document
or eBook for windows home server?  I would like to read about it.  I'm
finally getting my copy on Tuesday and I want to know what I have to do to
install it on my system.  Also do anyone know what drivers do we need for
windows home server.  I read somewhere that we can use windows server 2003
drivers.  I appreciate any suggestions I get on these questions.

Otis D Blue
Telephone: 414-353-6617
Cell: 414-690-3013
Fax. 414-353-7884