[Homer_Prod_Auct] Homerville update Mon 9/04 Labor Day

  • From: "F. W. Owen" <fwo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: homer_prod_auct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 07:07:12 -0400

Mon morning, Sept 04 Labor Day

Hi Folks,

The next auction is tonight at 6 PM.  The most recent market report is ready.

To access that Market Report, please go here: <www.homerproduceauction.com>
or <http://www.brightdsl.net/~fwo>

We are now losing daylight at the rate of 4 minutes per day.  We have made
some improvement in the lighting at the auction and hope to make further
improvements.

For those coming from the north, State Route 301 is closed between Spencer and
Homerville.  Go west 2 miles to Firestone Road and use that for North/South
travel.

--
Kindest regards,

========================
F. W. Owen
Owenlea Holsteins
9430 Spencer Road
Homerville, Ohio 44235
e-mail fwo@xxxxxxxxxx
home page http://www.bright.net/~fwo
cell 330/635-2287 (best)
office 330/625-2369
fax 330/625-2620
========================

-The main page for the Homerville Wholesale Produce Auction is
http://www.HomerProduceAuction.com

-Go there to:
     * View photos
     * Read the manager's blog
     * View price and quantity graphs
     * Read the current and past market reports.

homer_prod_auct@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-To contact the auction manager about this email list (or for any reason)
send email to fwo@xxxxxxxxxx

-Users can unsubscribe from the list by sending email
to homer_prod_auct-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx