[Homer_Prod_Auct] Homerville info Tue 7/18

  • From: "F. W. Owen" <fwo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: homer_prod_auct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 10:03:22 -0400

Tue morn, July 18

Hi Folks,

We have added USDA and Canadian grading standards for vegetables to the lower
left corner of the website.  The Canadian's have a way with words that
sometimes clears up difficult to understand USDA verbiage.

Also we observed bidding behavior for sweet corn that didn't always seem
consistent with the characteristics of the corn being sold.

So we added some guidelines for resellers faced with evaluating sweet corn at
the auction (or anywhere).  It's at the bottom of the "Most Recent Market
Report".

Please go here: <www.homerproduceauction.com>
or <http://www.brightdsl.net/~fwo>

--
Kindest regards,

========================
F. W. Owen
Owenlea Holsteins
9430 Spencer Road
Homerville, Ohio 44235
e-mail fwo@xxxxxxxxxx
home page http://www.bright.net/~fwo
voice & fax 330.625.2369
cell 330.635.2287
========================

-The main page for the Homerville Wholesale Produce Auction is
http://www.HomerProduceAuction.com

-Go there to:
     * View photos
     * Read the manager's blog
     * View price and quantity graphs
     * Read the current and past market reports.

homer_prod_auct@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-To contact the auction manager about this email list (or for any reason)
send email to fwo@xxxxxxxxxx

-Users can unsubscribe from the list by sending email
to homer_prod_auct-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx