[homeclinic] Re: Homeclinic'ers, Here's Your DRSNews!

  • From: "DavesRepair-com" <drs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <homeclinic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 11:39:34 -0500

Hey, thanks! That's one I've never tried. You'd want to
be careful to do this very seldom, though.

When detergent and fabric softener get together, the
resulting gray, waxy sludge that forms is some nasty stuff
- def no fun to clean up! I see a lot of it in washer outer
tanks.

Thanks again, and God bless,

Dave Harnish
Dave's Repair Service
New Albany, PA
www.DavesRepair.com
drs@xxxxxxxxxx
570-363-2404

I Make 12% per Day, and Get Paid Every 12 Days!
http://tinyurl.com/dr799

Amos 4:13