<Ireland 2004>Possible Itinerary

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 06:43:42 -0600

Good Morning Everyone!

It's snowing in lovely Wisconsin today, and school has been called off
in Arcadia.  The funeral for today though, is going on as scheduled.
What a great day to turn our thoughts to the Emerald Isle!

I've been in touch with Gary Foster at Pentecost Tours.  He's working
on an itinerary for us.  About 130 people have shown initial interest.
I've always dreamed about visiting the land of Saint Patrick.  It's
difficult to believe that we'll be going!

Let's pray that this Pilgrimage is as wonderful as the last!  Some of
the cast of characters will be returning.  Almost a dozen have shown
initial interest and some have flatly said, "I'm coming!"  Gary is
excited about the possibilities as well.  He'll really have to outdo
himself  to search out accommodations as great as the ones we enjoyed
in Italy.  I'm told too, that he has a favorite tour escort in Ireland
as well.  Let's pray that we get him!

Below is one suggestion for a 12-day itinerary.  A brochure should be
ready in the next weeks.  We're planning on 04-15 October 2003!  It
looks like our base hotel cities will be Galway, Killarney, Cork and
Dublin.

If you're interested in staying informed, fill out the form at our Web
Site.  I'll add your name to the informational e-mail list and you'll
be involved in setting the itinerary and having first access to the
brochure as we post it on the Internet.  Just click the banner link
at:

       www.frpat.com

<snip>

Below is one suggestion. Please keep in mind that Ireland is more
expensive than Italy.

Yours in Christ,

Gary

1
 Mon, 4-Oct-04
 USA / DUBLIN
 MILES

2
 Tue, 5-Oct-04
 DUBLIN / CLONMACNOIS / GALWAY
 139 Miles

3
 Wed, 6-Oct-04
 GALWAY / KNOCK / CROAGH PATRICK / KYLEMORE ABBEY / CONNEMARA / GALWAY
 117 Miles

4
 Thu, 7-Oct-04
 GALWAY / CLIFFS OF MOHER / KILLARNEY
 115 Miles

5
 Fri, 8-Oct-04
 KILLARNEY / SLEA HEAD / GALLARUS ORATORY / DINGLE / KILLARNEY
 104 Miles

6
 Sat, 9-Oct-04
 KILLARNEY / RING OF KERRY / KILLARNEY
 99 Miles

7
 Sun, 10-Oct-04
 KILLARNEY / GOUGANE BARRE PARK / BLARNEY CASTLE / CORK
 53 Miles

8
 Mon, 11-Oct-04
 CORK / KINSALE / ARDMORE / CORK
 108 Miles

9
 Tue, 12-Oct-04
 CORK / ROCK OF CASHEL / HOLY CROSS ABBEY / DUBLIN
 168 Miles

10
 Wed, 13-Oct-04
 DUBLIN / GLENDALOUGH / DUBLIN
 62 Miles

11
 Thu, 14-Oct-04
 DUBLIN

12
 Fri, 15-Oct-04
 DUBLIN / USA

<snip>

Father Pat

LOOKING FOR AN OLD MESSAGE?  List archives are here:
   //www.freelists.org/archives/holyfamily/

SUBSCRIBE at:
   http://holyfam.com/emaillist.htm or

   send a blank e-mail to
   holyfamily-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   and put "subscribe" (without the quotes)
   in the Subject line of the email.

UNSUBSCRIBE at:

   //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=holyfamily or

   send a blank e-mail to:
   holyfamily-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   and put "unsubscribe" (without the quotes)
   in the Subject line of the email.

You can edit your preferences, unsubscribe, or even turn off
your account while you're on vacation at:

   //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=holyfamily

Receive our daily MORNING PRAYER by e-mail, or our
Weekly Spiritual Reflection and Reflection Questions.
There's more information and a sign-up form at:
   http://frpat.com/mpsubscribe.htm

Our Parish Web Site: http://holyfam.com/
Father Pat's Place:  http://frpat.com/
Outreach/Evangelization:  http://cmonback.com/