[hoa] Time Share Exit

  • From: "Robert @ Colorado HOA" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hoa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 14:11:25 -0600

I'm listening to the radio, and just heard an ad for "Time Share Exit
Team", which I've never heard of before. Sounds like we need an
"H.O.A. Exit Team" service.

https://www.timeshareexitteam.com/

Q. Who is Timeshare Exit Team service intended for?

A. Easy. Timeshare Exit Team is intended for timeshare owners who are:

Not using their timeshare as much as they intended to

Frustrated by unexpected “special assessments” and skyrocketing
maintenance fees

Financially set back by their timeshare maintenance fees, special
assessments, and taxes

Frustrated by their failure to sell the timeshare through a listing company

Concerned about their children inheriting their timeshare and the
increasing fees. (Yes, your kids can inherit your timeshare when you
pass away based on tenancy, whether they want it or not)

Bothered they can’t vacation where they want, when they want

Tired of going to the same place every year

Aggravated with exchange companies

Realizing that there are more ways to go on vacation for much less

Widowed or divorced, and can no longer travel with their loved ones

Inheritors of a timeshare they don’t want or use

Q. My children do not want my timeshare. What do I do?

A. The smartest thing to do is get the timeshare legally transferred
out of your name with Timeshare Exit Team. Otherwise, your children
will most likely inherit your timeshare.

--
Twitter: twitter.com/ColoradoHOA
web: sites.google.com/a/coloradohoa.com/www/