[hnc_invincible] reminder: power cuts december 12th

  • From: Thomas Hartmann <thomas.hartmann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: hnc_invincible@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 11:11:52 +0100

hi,
i just want to remind you that there will be power cuts coming friday.
in order to evade any possible problem that might incur from it, the
cluster and the erc-win2con storage will be shut down thursday late
afternoon and rebooted early on friday (as soon as i get to mattarello
and find someone with a key to the server room).

please keep this in mind when planning your analysis!

best,
thomas

--
Dr. Thomas Hartmann

CIMeC - Center for Mind/Brain Sciences
Università degli Studi di Trento
via delle Regole, 101
38060 Mattarello (TN)
ITALY

Tel: +39 0461 28 2779
Fax: +39 0461 28 3066
Email: thomas.hartmann@xxxxxxxx
Homepage: http://sites.google.com/site/obobcimec/

"I am a brain, Watson. The rest of me is a mere appendix. " (Arthur
Conan Doyle)

----

You receive this message because you are using the HNC Invincible Cluster at
the CIMeC in Mattarello.
This list is used to communicate important announcements like maintenance,
reboots, downtimes, problems etc.... This is NOT a discussion list! If you
have problems, please refer directly to the Admiral or Vice Admirals.

If you do not use the HNC Invincible anymore and do not want to receive any
news on it, you can unsubscribe by writing a mail with "unsubscribe" in the
subject line to:  hnc_invincible-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.