[hnc_invincible] power cuts on december, 12th

  • From: Thomas Hartmann <thomas.hartmann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: hnc_invincible@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 14:43:06 +0100

hey guys,
you might have gotten the email that there will be a power cut on
decembre 12th. theoretically, the ups should kick in for the cluster and
the storage. but we cannot be sure.

in order to avoid any unwanted effects, i will shut down the cluster and
the erc-win2con storage thursday evening. as soon as i arrive in
mattarello on friday, i will restart everything.

cu,
thomas

--
Dr. Thomas Hartmann

CIMeC - Center for Mind/Brain Sciences
Università degli Studi di Trento
via delle Regole, 101
38060 Mattarello (TN)
ITALY

Tel: +39 0461 28 2779
Fax: +39 0461 28 3066
Email: thomas.hartmann@xxxxxxxx
Homepage: http://sites.google.com/site/obobcimec/

"I am a brain, Watson. The rest of me is a mere appendix. " (Arthur
Conan Doyle)

----

You receive this message because you are using the HNC Invincible Cluster at
the CIMeC in Mattarello.
This list is used to communicate important announcements like maintenance,
reboots, downtimes, problems etc.... This is NOT a discussion list! If you
have problems, please refer directly to the Admiral or Vice Admirals.

If you do not use the HNC Invincible anymore and do not want to receive any
news on it, you can unsubscribe by writing a mail with "unsubscribe" in the
subject line to:  hnc_invincible-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.