[hnc_invincible] new awesome update for cluster functions

  • From: Thomas Hartmann <thomas.hartmann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: hnc_invincible@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 18:24:35 +0200

hey guys,
i just updated the cimec_submit_function.

if you initialise cimec_ownft with this cfg option:

cfg.package.hnc_invincible = true;

you can use both cimec_submit_* functions also on the bombers or your local computers. the functions now check whether they are run from the headnode. if this is not the case, they just run the code locally (and NOT in parallel ;-) ).

have fun!
thomas

--
Dr. Thomas Hartmann

CIMeC - Center for Mind/Brain Sciences
Università degli Studi di Trento
via delle Regole, 101
38123 Mattarello (TN)
ITALY

Tel: +39 0461 28 2779
Fax: +39 0461 28 3066
Email: thomas.hartmann@xxxxxxxx
Homepage: http://sites.google.com/site/obobcimec/

"I am a brain, Watson. The rest of me is a mere appendix. " (Arthur Conan Doyle)

----

You receive this message because you are using the HNC Invincible Cluster at the CIMeC in Mattarello.
This list is used to communicate important announcements like maintenance, reboots, downtimes, problems etc.... This is NOT a discussion list! If you have problems, please refer directly to the Admiral or Vice Admirals.