[hnc_invincible] Re: cluster in maintenance

  • From: Thomas Hartmann <thomas.hartmann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: hnc_invincible@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 15:29:02 +0100

hey,
cluster maintenance is over. have fun!

cu,
thomas

--
Dr. Thomas Hartmann

CIMeC - Center for Mind/Brain Sciences
Università degli Studi di Trento
via delle Regole, 101
38060 Mattarello (TN)
ITALY

Tel: +39 0461 28 2779
Fax: +39 0461 28 3066
Email: thomas.hartmann@xxxxxxxx
Homepage: http://sites.google.com/site/obobcimec/

"I am a brain, Watson. The rest of me is a mere appendix. " (Arthur
Conan Doyle)

----

You receive this message because you are using the HNC Invincible Cluster at
the CIMeC in Mattarello.
This list is used to communicate important announcements like maintenance,
reboots, downtimes, problems etc.... This is NOT a discussion list! If you
have problems, please refer directly to the Admiral or Vice Admirals.

If you do not use the HNC Invincible anymore and do not want to receive any
news on it, you can unsubscribe by writing a mail with "unsubscribe" in the
subject line to:  hnc_invincible-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.