[hllug] Re: email quandary

  • From: Lee Parmeter <geek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 12:11:56 -0500

Don Crowder wrote:
> I enjoy using different email clients for different identities but I've
> a problem with Iceape (Seamonkey) in that it opens links in its own
> browser and that won't work for me.  One reason is because I save
> interesting links for our ezine to my working folder in Firefox and that
> means I've got to copy the URL in Iceape and paste it into a new Firefox
> window (or tab) in order to save the link in my working folder.  Aside
> from that, Firefox is my browser of choice; I want to use the Iceape
> email client, not the browser but if I try to remove the browser, the
> email client is removed with it.  I'm sure there's a config file
> somewhere for the email client which I could probably edit but I'm not
> knowledgeable enough to find it, much less edit it.  Suggestions?
> Thanks

Don, did you get any good advise from other lists on resolving your problem?

--
Lee Parmeter
http://www.bubbasgeek.com

"When it comes to Vista: just say NO! If you're not ready for Linux, buy a
MAC!" - Lee Parmeter
"God is not a republican or a democrat nor is His government a democracy!"
- Lee Parmeter