[hllug] Re: Too much control!!!

  • From: Cheryl Holmes <cherylholmes72@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 07:34:09 -0500

Stevie, I was just thinking that we need to take this topic off list, so
let's do just that, ok?

You can also email me anytime off list.

There are many folks onlist who share our ideals...but this is a Linux users
group, not a political forum.

As for astrological signs, no need to apologize for being a Libra...Libras
are very creative and interesting people.  I just happen to be a Scorpio who
has always had very strong feelings for whatever I believe in.

I also agree with being a Patriot.
cheryl