[hllug] Test & Intro

  • From: "Cranz Nichols" <CranzN@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "LIST - HLLUG" <hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 07:51:33 -0500

Greetings all.   New HLLUG e-mail subscriber, thanks to Lee's prompting.

I hope to make the meeting Tuesday evening.

I am running an older RedHat distro on an old Compaq and FC6 on a newer (at least to me) Dell box. They are networked together such that if the Dell box connects to the internet, the older Compaq 'sees' it too.

I am working on the physical part (cables, connectors, routers, etc.) of a little home network at the moment.

Still dial-up here - and a very slow one at that.

Cranz

cln
Lake Buchanan