[hllug] Penguin Prophecies!

  • From: Lee Parmeter <geek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 17:26:13 -0600

Some fun geek stuff!

Penguin Prophecies

"It’s that time of year — the time when every IT pundit worth his or her
salt is required to publish a New Year’s list of predictions or
resolutions. So, being Linux Magazine’s equivalent of Professor Marvel
(from the 1939 film classic The Wizard of Oz), who has a talent for seeing
the patently obvious, I’m here to take my shot. (Some of this stuff may
seem like wishful thinking, but I like to think that my monthly missives
resonate with those of you who have influence on trends and the progress of
Open Source and can actually turn vision into reality.) Read Professor
Perlow's predictions here:

http://www.linux-mag.com/id/2869/

-Lee