[hllug] Re: OT (Hey Richard)

  • From: "Richard" <rsalts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Don Crowder" <donguitar@xxxxxxxxx>, <hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 21:37:44 -0600

Don,

Thank you very much for your email. You answered a question that I was about to ask you, namely when you and Lisa plan to drop by my place.

The time you suggest, between 2 & 3 in the afternoon is very good. I'll be waiting here for you. I appreciate you coming here to look at the plumbing and see what my situation is.

As to my email address, it is on the 'from' part of this email. A phone number isn't a good idea right now as I have had two phones which I scarcely used and are now on the brink of having service turned off. They are a prepaid type and I have other financial situations going on that I will have to get to them later in the year.

Happy New Year to both of you.

Richard

P. S. The time is 9:34pm in the evening and, instead of having the water turned off most of the time, I have turned it on so you can see just where the leaks are and bad (or not) they are.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Crowder" <donguitar@xxxxxxxxx>