[hllug] Re: Marble Falls "Freecycle"

  • From: Don Crowder <donguitar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 18:50:38 -0500

Lee Parmeter wrote:
Don Crowder wrote:
On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 10:54:01 -0500
Lee Parmeter <geek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

To All:

I ran across this yahoo group this morning and thought it might prove
useful for our members who like give and receive "free stuff"!

"... Marble Falls Freecycle(TM) Group, where one person's trash is
another's treasure! Our goal is to connect people who want to get rid of
unused or unwanted items with others who are seeking the same items. No
item is too big or too small; but since this is a FREEcycle list, ALL items
must be 100% FREE!

Been a member for months.  :)

And you never told me about it? :(

Never occurred to me that you might be interested.