[hllug] Re: Google Chromium

  • From: "L.S. Miller" <lsmiller221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 09:17:40 -0600

Hi, Cee,

The invites are issued to email addresses, what address would you like me to
use?  You'll have to have a Google or Gmail account when you sign up so this
would be a good time to get one if you don't have one.  The Contacts are
shared so it becomes pretty convenient at times.  I may use the one I have
as a dedicated account just for Wave and other Google products and move my
personal mail to my other Gmail account.  It's a thought.

Let me know.

Lisa