[hllug] Adobe Flash 10.1 coming to Android

  • From: Lee Parmeter <geek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 09:47:11 -0600

Adobe Flash support to non-Windows based Smartphones is one thing that has
been sorely missed!

My Alltel now Verizon Samsung Delve Smartphone is a joke but was the best
thing Alltel had at the time. I want an Android based phone but am held
hostage by Verzion until 2011, unless I want to pay $600 for a new phone!

From Computerworld:

"In addition to the Backflip, Motorola also announced that it will add
support for Adobe Flash 10.1 to its Android handsets with a future software
update, offering users access to a wider array of Web content from their
mobile phones, Jha said."

"He did not say when Motorola users would receive the software update with
Flash 10.1 support."

"Jha also said the Cliq and Droid would be upgraded to Android 2.1. He did
not say when."

http://tinyurl.com/yerdrnt
<http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9143220/Motorola_announces_Backflip_more_Android_to_come>

--
Lee Parmeter
http://www.bubbasgeek.com

"When it comes to Vista: just say NO! If you're not ready for Linux, buy a
MAC!" - Lee Parmeter
"God is not a republican or a democrat nor is His government a democracy!"
- Lee Parmeter