[hlab2014-localteam] HLab14 - Int'l, Regional, Local Participant pls fill the form

  • From: Pei <vul3jp6p@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lab2014@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, hlab2014-localteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 13:24:22 +0100

Dear all,

Thank you all in actively organising and contributing to HLab14.
We are excited that many local communities as well as more than 40 of
international and regional artists/makers/researchers/scientists from 4
continents of the world are coming together for HLab14.

With the size of this event, we need your help.

Please, every participants, take 10 mins to fill this online form before 2nd
April,

HLab14 Participant Survey >>  http://goo.gl/Kr0gxl

See you in YOG.

have a gooday,