[hlab2014-localteam] Fwd: Logo DOEN Foundation

  • From: lifepatch <andreslov4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hlab2014-localteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 20:31:58 +1000

oik oik,

just received this message bellow, please check it out.
it seems we forgot to put DOEN logo, and looking at the agreement:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jtarixawjoo4j9c/Agreement%20Project%20DOEN.pdf
and reading the info here:
http://www.artscollaboratory.org/about.html
do we need to put the DOEN and Hivos logo too?

i'm a bit confused...

:a

Begin forwarded message: