[hipl-users] Re: tcpdump hip

  • From: Samu Varjonen <samu.varjonen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 19:54:14 +0300

Hi,

sudo tcpdump -i any -n proto 139 or port 50500

This dumps HIP control messages and UDP encapsulated HIP control packets coming to port 50500

Jack Alphonse kirjoitti:
Hello friends,

I need some help please..
I want to use TCPdump with HIP but wanna just show the I1,I2,R1,R2 et first package ESP of an association; I mean whenever a HIP association is established, I wanna show only those packets, because there are too many other ESP packets that appear and the CLOSE packets.

Any idea please?
thanks in advance

Envoyé avec Yahoo! Mail <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mailuk/taglines/isp/control/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=52423/*http://fr.docs.yahoo.com/mail/overview/index.html>.
Une boite mail plus intelligente.

--
BR,
Samu

"Programmer is an organism that changes caffeine into code"