[hipl-users] project webpages and releases

  • From: Miika Komu <miika@xxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:37:16 +0200 (EET)

The HIPL software is being developed in a project called "InfraHIP". You
can find the webpages from here:

http://infrahip.hiit.fi/

The name hipl.hiit.fi is an alias to the same server.

We are producing well tested and documented releases, which will be
distributed in various forms. I have updated the download instructions in
the web concerning the releases:

http://infrahip.hiit.fi/download.html

The release directory includes a prerelease version of HIPL-0.1. The
actual first version is planned to be published 7.3. It will include RSA
and AES support and should be in sync with the latest base drafts.

--
Miika Komu              miika@xxxxxx          http://www.iki.fi/miika/