[hipl-users] Re: oqo3.htt-consult.com available as IPv6 RVS

  • From: Miika Komu <miika.komu@xxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 19:11:13 +0300

Robert Moskowitz wrote:

Hi,

cool! I can list your server in the manual if you can get more uptime.

If you are running a http service with php support, you can use "doc/hip-php-test-site.php" as a skeleton to inform about the usage of HIP.

oqo3.htt-consult.com is now available as an IPv6 Rendezvous Server. No IPv4 addressing (or rather it is an internal only rfc1918 addr).

DNS entries are the AAAA and r_data 55 (HI) RRs. So you get the HIT via the HI in DNS.

Hours are typically limited to 8-5 M-F, as I tend to shut it off when I am not working.

Please let me know if you use it, as I do reboot it on occations, like fresh HIPL builds.

Also extra hours availablity can be worked out...

You can also do a little HIP testing against it, like PING6 over HIP. Or HTTP over HIP (note that http://oqo3.htt-consult.com will only get you the Apache 2 test page; http is running on oqo3 for yum repository for my other test systems).

Let me know what you 'discover'.