[hipl-users] hipl-dev mailing list

  • From: Miika Komu <mkomu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 15:45:54 +0200

Hi,

I haven't had much time to inform about things on this mailing list, sorry about that. The HIPL code is still very much alive thanks to the folks in Aachen. If you want to hear more what is happening at the development side, you can subscribe to the hipl-dev mailing list as it is now open for everyone:

//www.freelists.org/list/hipl-dev

Beware that the list has high volume traffic. I recommend digest mode subscription for passive listeners.

P.S. We're always looking for volunteers who want to contribute to the HIPL code base.