[hipl-users] firefox and apache over HIP

  • From: Robert Moskowitz <rgm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 11:48:43 -0400

I am looking at the manual for running http over hip.

There are some notes about enabling apache. Hopefully I will figure them out.

But there are no instructions for firefox. There WAS back in the days; a chapter 12. It is not there now. So how do I enable firefox to use hip? Is the plugin for the lock available? Fedora20 is using Firefox 28.

And what is the browser on Android 4.3? Yes I also have an Android platform(s) for testing.

Oh, and would be kind of neat if the method were hip://url  :)

I am under pressure to get this working today.  Sigh.