[hipl-users] Re: beet patch

  • From: Robert Moskowitz <rgm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 08:44:36 -0400

Miika Komu wrote:
Hi,

Andrei just reported that the last bug fix for beet patch is contained in the just released 2.6.27 kernel. So there is no need to patch the kernel anymore (unless you want to run the experimental native API). Even with legacy systems, you can run the userspace ipsec provided developed by Jeff Ahrenholz, Tao Wan and Rene Hummen.

Special thanks for Joakim Koskela on the hard work on the BEET patch! Good work.
How are we doing with the Internet Draft? We do need to get this to RFC.