[hipl-users] Re: Problems with RVS

  • From: Paola Venuso <pa.venuso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 17:17:45 +0200

I typed wrong the name of the version, I've already installed the latest
version. Anyway I tried out direct communications as you said, with
different configurations, but with no success. I'm sorry to bother you but
I don't know what else to do. I read the manual several times but obviously
I'm still missing something. Maybe something about hipl firewall?

Thanks for your help.