[hipl-users] Re: Handover testing: Unable to connect to address XXX -problem

  • From: Väisänen Teemu <teemuuolevivaisanen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 15:32:26 +0300

Thank you for help, but problem still exists. Here is what have I done now:

Chapter 6:
crash and oops:
# modprobe hipmod
# tools/hipconf add hi default
(addresses come up in /proc/net/hip/lhi -files)

With
oops:
# test/conntest-server tcp 1111

crash:
# test/conntest-client-gai oops tcp 1111

Text typed in crash appears to oops' console.
After that I shut down conntest-xxs in oops and crash and:

oops:
# nc6 -l -p 12345

crash:
# tools/hipconf add map <hit of crash> <ipv6 addr of crash>
where <hit of crash> is from crash's /proc/net/hip/lhi and <ipv6 addr
of crash> is 3ffe::1
it gives:
action=1 optc=2

# nc6 <hit of oops> 12345
ipv6 address is 3ffe::1 as in examples and I took <hit of oops> from
oops' /proc/net/hip/lhi, tried both, crash still says:

nc6: unable to connect to address XXX, service 12345

where XXX is <hit of oops>.

Do I need to use 'hipconf add map' also in oops?

-Teemu  Väisänen