[hipl-users] Re: HIPL ubuntu

  • From: Miika Komu <miika.komu@xxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 00:54:44 +0200

Nerea Toledo Gandarias wrote:

Hi,

Hello,

I am testing the HIP base exchange following the instructions of the manual. In crash I've writen the IPv6 of oops in /etc/hosts file, and the HIT of oops in /etc/hipd/hosts file. I've obtained the HIT from the dummy interface of oops, because hipconf get hi command on ooops gives "Displaying error and info debbuging messages". I am capturing the traffic with wireshark and I only see the HIP I1 message from crash to oops. oops responds with ICMPv6 Parameter problem message.
I have also configured the routes, just in case.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Greetings

sorry for delay, just got off from one week holiday and one week sick leave. What HIPL version are you using?