[hipl-users] Re: HIPL mobility testing on OpenWRT

  • From: Miika Komu <miika.komu@xxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 16:08:00 +0200

Dongsu Park wrote:

Hi,

second, the firewall configuration file seems to be missing in OpenWRT hipl Makefile. I'm going to add that and upload the Makefile on the contrib repository. Until then, you can just copy /etc/hip/test/firewall.rules to /etc/hip/firewall_conf.

firewall creates an example configuration file if /etc/hip/firewall_conf does not exist. However, I noticed that hipd must be started once to create /etc/hip or otherwise it fails.