[hipl-users] Re: HIP timers?

  • From: Simon Schuetz <simon.schuetz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 11:28:11 +0200

Readdressing definitely fails, the stationary node does not update the
HIP-IP mapping in
those cases were the test fails.
My analysis of TCP timeout algorithms says that the retransmission timers
are bound to
disconnection time, but should not be affected by the time the connection
was up *before*
disconnection.

What do you mean by "The first packets are not cached either" (which
packets, HIP or data ...)?

Simon