[hipl-users] HIP simulation framework for INET/OMNeT++ 4.x

  • From: Bokor Laszlo <goodzi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 13:15:38 +0100

Dear All,

I am happy to announce the first public release of HIPSim++ which is a
Host Identity Protocol (HIP) simulation framework for INET/OMNeT++ 4.x
developed to provide a flexible toolset for testing and validation of
HIP and its extensions. HIPSim++ has been implemented with conformance
to the IETF’s HIP specifications and has been validated against a
real-life HIP testbed applying the InfraHIP implementation.

For download and further information please visit our website:

http://www.ict-optimix.eu/index.php/HIPSim

I hope that you will find interesting stuff on the page and also that
you will find the model useful in cost-effective, simulation-based HIP
experiments.

Best regards,
goodzi

--
     Laszlo BOKOR      / BME - Department of Telecommunications
----------------------/ Tel: +36-1-463-3420, Fax: +36-1-463-3307