[hipl-users] Re: HIP Firefox Extension

  • From: Robert Moskowitz <rgm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 17:03:19 -0400

On 04/10/2014 04:50 PM, Miika Komu wrote:
Hi,

> Is the code still available?  I MAY be able to get someone to compile
> it. Don't know yet.

the code was removed from the trunk because it was not maintained anymore. With some hacking, you should be able to get it working. The add-on just detects if you're using HIP prefix and shows the lock symbol when this is is the case.

Like Jani said, either use bzr:

  bzr co -r 4269 lp:hipl hipl-r4296

Or get an earlier release:

  http://hipl.hiit.fi/hipl/release/1.0.5/source/

It is in the "hipext" folder

A bit further into this project, as some of it will be from systems with screens, I will see if I can get programming resources to get this working. It would be neat if we had a different style lock than what tls shows...