[hipl-users] Re: Fedora 10 rpms?

  • From: Miika Komu <miika.komu@xxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 22:37:37 +0200

Robert Moskowitz wrote:

Hi,

Are there Fedora 10 rpms available or do I go the tla route?

while testing the next release candidate, I found out some integration problems with DNS proxy and OpenDHT. Please go the tla route for the time being and make sure you get the latest version (hipl--main--2.6--patch-385).

Please notice that there are extra perl dependencies now in anticipation of Oleg's cool HIT-IP look up feature from DNS (currently disabled by default). Please check the new RPM dependencies by running:

        ./autogen.sh --help