[hipl-users] Re: Change Puzzle dufficulty

  • From: "Andrey Lukyanenko" <laser.ru@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 12:29:04 +0300

Hello,

You should recompile the whole code, not only one .c file. Use "make"
or "make clean all" in the top hipl source code directory.

But before changing the value in the code it is better to find the
reason of this message:
Displaying ERROR and INFO debugging messages
Action (9) not supported yet
Failed to build a message to hip daemon.
Error: Cannot configure hip daemon.

Something wrong with your configuration.

--
Best regards,
Andrey Lukyanenko.