[hipl-users] Re: Can't get IP working over IPv6

  • From: Miika Komu <mkomu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 16:46:49 +0300

Hi,

It use to work just fine.  But that was years ago....

I have turned NAT support off on both systems.  Both are on the same
subnet.

ping6  is working, but over IPv4.  Why????

How do I get this to use IPv6 when it is available?

if you use DNS proxy, the locator family is selected based on what ever comes out from DNS first. We don't have extra configuration option for this yet. If you want to control this, please use hosts files instead (at least for demonstration purposes).