[hipl-users] Re: Arch question -- undoing patches

  • From: Robert Moskowitz <rgm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 08:23:42 -0500

Miika Komu wrote:
Robert Moskowitz wrote:
I cannot get the current (as of wednesday) patched userspace HIPL to make rpms. Given that this is failing, I don't know whether the make install will run either. So until Miika gets this solved I want to pull out patches until it works again (previously I was running with the 11-24 level patches; I was busy there for a while).

So how do I undo patches on what I have pulled down to my system?

It is easier to check out an older version:

tla get hipl--userspace--2.6--patch-VERSION

But then I have to keep doing that until it works. Seems like a lot of downloading on my 1Mb DSL line?