[hipl-dev] Re: [Question #193682]: HIPL Certificate Exchange Problems

  • From: changyou xing <question193682@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 14:25:47 -0000

Question #193682 on HIPL changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/hipl/+question/193682

changyou xing gave more information on the question:
We followed your instruction, but the system prints error "error 20 at 0
depth lookup:unable to get local issuer certificate", and we use debug
mode to test the HIPL. which gives the same error. The generation of ca-
root-cert.pem and host-cert.der is followed the document, we are
wondering what's the problem? Thank you.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of HIPL
core team, which is an answer contact for HIPL.