[hilac] Re: EH LAC April Agenda, March Minutes

  • From: Kathleen Ann Commendador <kcommend@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hilac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 09:32:59 -1000

 Wow, things look so exciting! I wish I could come. I am doing Simulations on
campus with my students on thurs. I think I will be able to start coming again
starting in May:)
My students from my Collaborative Nursing Class created the interconception
broshure. So proud of them! If I was there I would have been beaming!
Kathy

Kathleen Commendador, PhD., APRN, WHNP
Assistant Professor in Nursing
University of Hawaii at Hilo