[highland-discuss] Re: Theft

  • From: Joy Riggs <joyriggs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: highland-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 18:54:25 -0400

Unit 605 is owner occupied: Mark and Joy Riggs

On Sat, Jun 20, 2015 at 3:36 PM, Alex Agle <alex@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A roll call via email will not work. There are 107 units, and there are
only 61 email addresses on this list, including Dennis. A handful of
units have multiple owners subscribed. In sum, perhaps slightly over
half of our neighbors are on this list. It's more likely that a
majority of renters are not subscribed.

Alex
--
Alex Agle