[highland-discuss] Re: Theft

  • From: Vadim Kovynev <vkovynev@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: highland-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 15:19:51 -0400

Same here Ms. Patricia. I'll catch you there. ;)
On Jun 20, 2015 3:18 PM, "patriciamalloy375" <patriciamalloy375@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Vadim, just kidding. I am trying to get into the gates of Heaven one day
(it may take a while, however)

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

From: patriciamalloy375
Date:06/20/2015 14:59 (GMT-05:00)
To: highland-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am sorry, I stand tall with Vadim. Shoot to kill if you see anyone doing
anything suspicious! !

Also, we still need to know who/what is renting here!

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device