[highland-discuss] Re: Theft

  • From: patriciamalloy375 <patriciamalloy375@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: highland-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 12:43:23 -0400

Hauser, I don't know,  but thank you. Yes, we need to know what units are
rented then have the Homeowners check on what is not rented. So far, you are
the only homeowner who makes sense.  Every homeowner who is responding has
rentals here. And now some idiot homeowner thinks we are racially profiling!
Will this never end!

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device