[highland-discuss] Re: Theft

  • From: Heath Peyton <heathpeyton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <highland-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 08:45:44 -0500

I disagree. The crux of the matter is that there are good people and there
are bad people, not renters vs owners. If you open this up, and tell
everyone who is renting, you may as well be racially profiling. I believe
that as long as the bylaws are followed the number of units rented can be
maintained. We just need to be vigilant and report criminal activity to the
police. It happens all over the country. I agree with a neighborhood
watch.