[highland-discuss] Re: Theft

  • From: William Hauser <wm.hauser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: highland-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 09:30:35 -0400

All,

The crux of the matter isn't how many units CMA knows are rented, but rather how many units are NOT owner-occupied. My guess is there's a difference - possibly significant - between the two.

What would be useful for all to see would be a list from CMA of all the units that are rentals, so it can be compared with reality. This is not to pit neighbor against neighbor, but rather to perform a checkup on the adherence to our own bylaws. In fact, a useful addendum at each annual meeting would be a current list of rented units, so all can see what units have dropped off and which have been added throughout the year. Full disclosure so we as a community can stay on top of what seems to be a hot-button issue for Owners. What is there to hide?

I think we have 107 units, and 25 percent of those can be rentals according to bylaws - so to be in compliance, 26 rental units are allowed.

Hauser

On Jun 19, 2015, at 2:44 PM, Dennis Hoffman wrote:

Pat we have 26 units rented and a waiting list of 5 units desiring to rent

Dennis F. Hoffman | President & Broker
Community Management Associates | 1465 Northside Drive Ste 128 | Atlanta, GA 30318
404.835.9100 ext. 105 | 404.835.9200 fax |
dhoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | www.cmacommunities.com