[highland-discuss] Re: Theft

  • From: patriciamalloy375 <patriciamalloy375@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: highland-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 16:24:16 -0400

FYI: There is a company called Nightlock. They make locks for doors that are
very difficult to get into.  My brother has one. Can be ordered thru their
website,  Amazon or special ordered thru Home Depot.

They run anywhere from 39.95 up. I will be ordering one for each door.  Also,
just purchased a Stun Gun through Amazon.  Very easy and not expensive.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

From: Tiffany Harlow <tiffany.harlow@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06/19/2015 6:55 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: highland-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last night I had a houseguest who parked in my driveway. We discovered the car
had been rummaged through this morning. Luckily nothing was taken and no damage
was done to the car. Please be careful, there is indeed someone lurking around
our neighborhood at night looking for things to steal.

On Jun 15, 2015 4:24 PM, "Kyle Mann" <kylemann1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No big deal, not minimize this but I do leave my car open at times knowing if I
catch a thief I will handle it. I heard the alarm around 12 am on my side and
found my door ajar this morning, so I assumed it was my alarm, maybe it wasn’t
no broken glass.