[highland-discuss] Re: Side Gate on Highland Ave

  • From: "Alex Agle" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "alex" for DMARC)
  • To: highland-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 11:21:15 -0400

Hi everyone,

I'm sharing this report with the community, since it is better that everyone is aware of what is happening. A man was found lurking near the back pedestrian entrance this morning. If you see people lurking near our entrances, it's better to report it to the police right away. While this behavior is not illegal, it is suspicious, especially since our mail and packages are being stolen. Please make sure that nobody tailgates you into the community.

Also, someone else reported this morning that they tried entering our usual code at both keypads, but it didn't work. To my knowledge, the code has not yet changed. You'll usually encounter this issue when someone else has recently entered an incorrect code. To work around this issue, enter a * and then the code.

Thanks,
Alex
---
Alex Agle
alex@xxxxxxxxx
C 404-229-3325
W 404-894-6165

On 2019-10-25 11:01 AM, someone wrote:

Good morning!

I was walking my dog a bit ago, and I saw a man standing at the side
gate that is on Highland Ave. He appeared to just be standing and
staring in my direction, and when he approached the pad to get into
the gate, I started to walk more towards going inside. I stuck around
enough to see whether he got in, and he did not. He started to walk
more towards the front of the neighborhood. I wanted to bring this to
attention, as I’ve been following the email chain about the mailbox
tampering. This could definitely be just an overreaction, but it
alarmed me enough to mention.

Thanks so much!